About Winelands Lodge
Affordable luxury in the Durbanville Winelands for the business traveller or holiday-maker.
We welcome you to a friendly, homelike environment situated in an exclusive northern suburbs of the Cape Town Metro Pole known as Durbanville Hills, ideally located near the Durbanville wine route.
Enjoy your early morning coffee in the cosy lounge watching the sunrise over the Groot and Klein Drakenstein Mountains, the valley below shrouded in mist. Or enjoy the warmth from the fireplace on a cold winter’s evening. Relax by the swimming pool for cool downs on warm summer nights.
Cape Town guest houses are well known for their facilities, Winelands Lodge facilities include:
- Ample off-street parking
- Swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Communal lounge and dining area
Room facilities include:
- Double and twin rooms with en-suite rest rooms, supplied with quality toiletries
- Rooms serviced Monday To Saturday
- Luxury 100% cotton percale linen
- Dressing gowns available on request
- Selected DSTV channels in each room
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Breakfast is served between 6am and 9am. It consists of a full English breakfast.
Our parking bays are off street.